Thursday 30 October 2014

McDonalds aka McCafè!

Hello little soy latte's!

This week I headed over to McDonald's and had a little taste of what McCafè had to offer, and I was impressed.

The first time I ever tried McCafè was in Nice, France in 2011. It was the first beautifully renovated McDonalds location I had ever seen, obviously I had to take a look. The minute I saw the new McDonald's look, I was extremely surprised. It was so beautiful!

Now, this time around when I visited McDonald's I still saw that "wow" factor. McDonald's isn't the way it used to be. The ambiance in the new McDonald's is so gorgeous, their colour scheme is dark brown, red, black, navy blue and yellow. The furniture is very modern, with couches, chairs and bars located along the restaurant. The "look" of the store looks very expensive, not resembling how the store looked like in the past. (1 Bean Point)

When it was my turn to order my wonderful cup of delight,  the lady at the counter greeted me with a smile and said "Hello! Welcome to McDonald's! Can I take your order?". It was really nice to see such a happy women, so early in the morning (I was on my way to my Monday morning class). The lady at the cash really created an entire theme for the day, happiness (and who has happy and joyful Monday mornings? I know I usually don't.) She then gave me my medium double-double with a smile from ear to ear. (1 Bean Point)

I have to say, the flavour of the coffee was so awesome! I love McDonald's coffee. (1 Bean Point)

The price you ask? $1.54 who can complain about that? Not me! (1 Bean Point)

Drive Thru option? You bet! (1 Bean Point)



Now it's time for the run-down:

Flavour: 1 bean point
Price: 1 bean point
Ambiance: 1 bean point
Drive-Thru: 1 bean point
Customer Service: 1 bean point

Total Score: 5/5 total bean points!


McDonald's, you have really cleaned up your act and let me just say, I love it! Your price, flavour, ambiance and customer service is always perfect, every time I come give you a visit. Keep up the good work, and keep those awesomely awesome promotions... I love them. The free coffee week? Genius! And the McDonald's loyalty program? Delightful. You are a great example for the smaller franchises to learn from.



What do you think? Do you like the McDonald's coffee as much as I do? Let me know! I want to hear from you!




Next week's location........ Lavazza! See you next week!



Reminder:
Aroma Espresso Bar's score: 5/5 Bean Points
Faema Caffè's score: 3.5 Bean Points
Second Cup's score: 1/5 Bean Points
Illy Caffè's score: 4.5/5 Bean Points
Starbucks' score: 3/5 Bean Points
Tim Hortons' score: 2.5/5 Bean Points



Until next week! xoxo

Stay Caffeinated.




Don't forget to follow me on social media!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBeanMovement
Twitter: @TheBeanMovement
Gmail: thebeanmovement@gmail.com
Google+: TheBeanMovement
Instagram: TheBeanMovement
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thebeanmovement






No comments:

Post a Comment