Thursday 22 January 2015

Moroco Chocolat Boutique!

Hello my sweet caramel macchiato's!

This blog post is going to be all about two very special events:

#1 There is an Instagram and Twitter contest going on right now for The Bean Movement.
#2 I visited a cute boutique on Yorkville, Toronto this week called Moroco Chocolat Boutique.


So, about that Instagram contest... The contest was to reach my goal of 1,000 followers on Instagram. I was 320 followers away from that goal, I thought it would take by Valentines day to achieve that goal. Today, exactly THREE DAYS later I am extremely happy to announce that I have accomplished that goal, on Instagram I now have 2,000 followers. I am insanely excited about that! Thank you all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!! I could not have achieved this without the help of my beloved beans.

Since the goal was achieved, its time for the contest!! From tomorrow (January 23) until February 13th, I want you to:
(1) follow The Bean Movement (if you haven't already done so)
(2) take a picture of whatever coffee you are drinking, from whatever coffee shop its from
(2) rate the coffee experience 1- 5 Bean Points
(3) tag The Bean Movement and hashtag #StayCaffeinated

On February 14th, I will be picking a winner. Will there be prizes you ask? Yes!

The prize are: coffee mug, coffee beans and a coffee gift card!

Rules:
you must be following The Bean Movement on Instagram
you must tag The Bean Movement and hashtag #StayCaffeinated
you must rate the coffee experience 1-5 Bean Points

Check out my Twitter feed for more information on the upcoming Twitter contest.



Now, as I said before this week I visited Moroco Chocolat Boutique. When I got there, I realized that it would be fair if I just spoke today about my experience instead of giving it "bean points" because it isn't technically a coffee shop.

So here I go!

As you all know, last week was more of an adventure then I am used too (ya know, the whole tire explosion situation), but it turned out for the good, because on my way to Nespresso me and my mom walked by a sign (I am a marketing graduate, so I'm obsessed with advertisements.. don't judge me..k?). This sign was not like any other sign.. it was really pretty and fancy; it also happened to say the word "Chocolat" on it aka the only thing I love almost just as much as coffee (almost). The sign was really girly, it had lavender purple cursive writing on it... and it had something to do with chocolate.. so why wouldn't I want to check that place out?

I walk towards this breath-taking building (photo below)



and my jaw was so wide you could fit an entire coffee mug in my mouth.

I walked in (starstruck) and confused because I never even thought about the fact that this place was a "salon cocoa bar" aka not a coffee establishment, so would they even have coffee? I walked into the front door (where there was a chocolate shop, look down for picture) and I asked the lady at the counter,  if I could get a coffee. She asked me if the coffee was "for here or to go?" I answered, with a smile on my face "for here."



She then took me inside this beautiful room (look down for picture), gave us (me and my sister) menus and told us our server would be with us soon.




After about 10 seconds of a glance, I already knew I wanted the Cafe Latte. A few minutes went by and this beautiful creation popped in front of me. As the waiter placed the coffee in front of my presents, he continues by saying "your coffee with a complimentary macaroon."  I literally was going to fall off my chair,  I LOVE MACAROONS!!!!!!!









The macaroons were so delicious that we thought maybe we should order ourselves another one.. which me and my sister both did. I had the cassis and my sister had the salted caramel macaroon. We both had heaven in our mouths. I literally didn't think something could taste as good as those macaroons did, so naturally we decided we had to bring some home. 6 to be exact, we bought 6 macaroons to take home to our family. Which btw (by the way) they LOVED.







NOT ONLY THAT! But they also had chocolate hand prints all over their walls of different celebrities that has ever walked through their lavender doors!! SO COOL!




In all, Moroco Chcolat Boutique was wonderful, it's the most perfect place on earth to surprise your beloved Valentine for Valentine's Day (hint hint). It is so fancy and elegant and everything tasted so amazing! Their macaroons were to die for. The absolute best I have ever had (if I was blogging about macaroons, they'd win first prize).




Moroco Chocolat Boutique, I will be back very soon. I promise.





Until next week! xoxo

Stay Caffeinated.




Don't forget to follow me on social media!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBeanMovement
Twitter: @TheBeanMovement
Gmail: thebeanmovement@gmail.com
Google+: TheBeanMovement
Instagram: TheBeanMovement
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thebeanmovement
Zomato: TheBeanMovement
Pinterest: TheBeanMovement







Do you have any suggestions to help improve my blog? I'd love your feedback!
Email me: thebeanmovement@gmail.com
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment