Saturday 20 December 2014

It's the holiday season!

Hello fellow coffee drinkers!

As you all start preparing for the Holidays, I'm sure that you would all just love to read all about who has the best Holiday coffee flavours. Am I right? I am pleased to announce that for the next few weeks of December, I will be taking the Holiday drinks by storm and finding the best Holiday drink in the coffee world.

My drink of the season? Eggnog latte! I realize that sometimes eggnog lattes are not always available, if this is the case, no coffee for this blogger.

The first coffee shoppe of my choosing is the one, the only; Starbucks! Baristas get ready for me! I am looking forward to this themed month, it's my favourite time of the year!

What other coffee shops do you want me to visit? Shoot me an email at thebeanmovement@gmail.com and tell me where I should go next.

See you next week xoxo.

Stay Caffeinated.











Don't forget to follow me on social media!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBeanMovement
Twitter: @TheBeanMovement
Gmail: thebeanmovement@gmail.com
Google+: TheBeanMovement
Instagram: TheBeanMovement
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thebeanmovement
Zomato: TheBeanMovement






Do you have any suggestions to help improve my blog? I'd love your feedback!
Email me: thebeanmovement@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment