Thursday 11 September 2014

Welcome to the Bean Movement

Hello fellow coffeeholics!

If you are like me, and can't go a day without your freshly brewed beans, or your day cannot possibly begin without a cup or two of coffee. Then I am the blog for you. I'm here with all your tips and tricks for all your coffee needs. You may be an Espresso, American, Dark Roast, flavoured coffeelatte, or Colombian brewed coffee lover- whatever gets you through the day. I'll be here to keep you all updated on all your local coffee needs.

For the next couple of weeks I will be going to coffee shops in Toronto; comparing the flavours, prices, ambiance, drive through options and customer service. Each category gets one point, also known as a bean point, if satisfied. If I am unsatisfied, they do not get the point for that category. The highest possible score is 5 bean points.

The rules: I have to go to a different coffee shop each week and order the same drink each time. The beverage of my choosing is a medium double double.

NEXT STOP……Stay tuned, I will be posting every Thursday with updates.


Who has the best coffee? Follow me on my journey as I find the best coffee in Toronto!

Stay Caffeinated


No comments:

Post a Comment